Ice in coffee grounds
Lucy works as a prompter in the theater and falls in love with the tenor of this theater. He brazens her out, and Lucy has no choice but to dismiss from the theater.
Lucy’s mother is worried about her daughter’s personal life, and as it often happens, decides to get it on the right track. She brings her daughter to a fortune-teller, who describes to the girl her Mr. Right. She gives distinctive marks of a specific person who, at the time appointed by her mother, should appear in the field of Lucy’s view. However, as it happens in fairy tales, at the most crucial moment of the story, His Majesty Accident intervenes. At the rink, where the fateful meeting of Lucy and her Mr. Right was to happen, a young man appears who corresponds fully to the description of the homegrown fortune-teller, and the knight prepared by Lucy’s mother does not come to the meeting in time. Naturally, the fake groom is left with nothing, and between young people who met by accident the true feeling arises…
- Director: Galina Shigaeva
- Producer: Valentin Opalev
- Operator: Yuri Garmash
- In the roles: Irina Rakhmanova, Yaroslav Boyko, Marina Golub, Tatyana Agafonova, Julia Kuvarzina, Evgeny Dremin, Lilia Rebrik, Galina Opanasenko, Vyacheslav Shekhovtsov, Anna Lev, Vladimir Yamnenko, Tatyana Zinovenko, Natalya Koretskaya, Georgi Povolotsky and others.
- Scriptwriter: Maria Beck, Elena Boyko
- Composer: Timur Polyansky
- Painter: Vladimir Pavlyukh