The route of mercy
A train called the “Route of Mercy” rushes through the vast expanses of the Motherland.
Hundreds of stops, large and small, hundreds of human destinies intertwine in this story.
“The Route of Mercy” is a story about doctors who, while fulfilling the Hippocratic oath, constantly fall into tragedy-dramatic or comedic-detective situations, but always come out of them with dignity and honor.
- Director: Oleg Maslennikov, Saido Kurbanov, Bata Nedich, Maxim Mokrushev
- Producer: Valentin Opalev
- Operator: Konstantin Ambroziev, Mikhail Muratkin, Denis Chernyshev
- In the roles: Sergey Karyakin, Yana Lvova, Tatyana Bibikova, Alyona Kuznetsova, Lilia Rebrik, Galina Opanasenko, Yuri Evsyukov, Valentin Shestopalov, Yuri Loparyov, Tatyana Agafonova, Daria Ivanova, Ivan Solovyov, Irina Barinova, Sergey Solodov, Galina Polskikh, Mikhail Remizov, Natalya Zayakina, Lyubava Greshnova, Vitaliy Ivanchenko, Gennady Smirnov, Yaroslav Gurevich, Victor Aldoshin, Igor Petrusenko, Valeria Chokurashvili, Yaroslav Chornenky, Neonila Beletskaya, Sergey Dzey, Lyudmila Zagorskaya, Valentin Kasyan
- Scriptwriter: Natalya Kozlovskaya, Sergey Ivanov (XIII), Kristina Kobzeva, Tatyana Pavlovich, Elena Prokhorova, T. Sakharova, Maria Terentyeva, Alexey Vinokurov, Asya Guseva
- Composer: Timur Polyansky
- Painter: Vladimir Pavlyukh